View Profile MajinPiccolo

91 Movie Reviews

meh

it was the same boring bullshit that i used to spit out.

i didn't find it at all that funny. but kudos to you on spoofing it successfully i guess.. lol

Emanhattan responds:

this is my last sprite movie.

wtf

can someone please explain to me how any of that was even remotely funny or entertaining?

INCREDIBLE

Seriously man, some of your best work right here. Love the ending, love how the maniac walks. Loved every minute of it.

Your best work. Loved it so much.

13 Game Reviews

Very nice

A great rendition of this arcade classic. You did a great job with the physics of the ball in this, great job, keep it up. Maybe do your own rendition of Centipede (awesome classic game)

Keep up the great work.

TastyLamp responds:

Haha! Maybe I should...

Thanks for the review! :)

Wow, very fun game.

I really enjoyed this game, it was fun and the whole time I was playing this I kept thinking how fun this would be on the Nintendo DS. You should think about contacting Nintendo about a DevKit for the DS and possibly making a game for the system.

jmtb02 responds:

Thanks for your support! Glad you liked it... looking forward to your next project, I love your animations!

-jmtb02

Nice job

Reminds me of my 8-Bit Wizard quiz I made a while back. I'm just glad to see more NES related quizzes out there, that are as good as this.

Keep up the great work. Will we be seeing an SNES quiz from you soon?

15 Audio Reviews

no, no no.

You got it all wrong. You have potential though. Durgeron Studios is looking for potential though. Contract. Call me. Call me Baby. Yeah, yeah.

Very nice

Very well done, reminds me clearly of an old flash movie of mine, Realm of the Video Game 3 (mainly because the original version of this song was in it), very well done version. Love the upbeat tune, and guitar. Keep up your great remix work. I admire it.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks. I intend to keep it up.

Nice version of a great song

Classic song that'll always stay with me.

Very nice rendition of it, keep up the great work ;)

ZombiePosessor responds: