~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

no, no no.

You got it all wrong. You have potential though. Durgeron Studios is looking for potential though. Contract. Call me. Call me Baby. Yeah, yeah.

Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush

Very nice

Very well done, reminds me clearly of an old flash movie of mine, Realm of the Video Game 3 (mainly because the original version of this song was in it), very well done version. Love the upbeat tune, and guitar. Keep up your great remix work. I admire it.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks. I intend to keep it up.

EarthBound - Onett EarthBound - Onett

Nice version of a great song

Classic song that'll always stay with me.

Very nice rendition of it, keep up the great work ;)

Thanks man

FF4 - Golbez Clad In Dark FF4 - Golbez Clad In Dark

Yup

Not the best, but decent. All out orchestra would have done the trick and you know how much I love the orchestra. Keep it up.

Star Fox - Corneria Star Fox - Corneria

To everyone reading this, this will be used in an upcoming drawn Starfox Flash by myself and my good buddy. Be sure to see it there. and DOWNLOAD, cuz it ownz!

gen0s f0rest gen0s f0rest

It's a great song

Nice job with this, it's a nice rendition of one of the most treasured songs in SMRPG. Glad to have introduced the previous reviewer to it with my flash, Lollipopple. Once again, nice job.

Chronamut responds:

yes thanks a lot for using my song in your flash - I just wish that I'd get billions more fans since ive been used in so many flash submissions.. ohhh well - I guess I'll just have to settle with being grossly overrated :p

thanks for the review! Your flash rocked! I'm currently working again on mine - so expect to see it eventually!

-shawn-

Dragon Warrior - Tantegel Dragon Warrior - Tantegel

Wow

Perfect remix of this song. The orchestration is superb and sounds as if a royal band were playing this inside the actual castle. Great job on this one. Keep up your amazing work.

Thanks for fulfilling the request btw.

ZombiePosessor responds:

Excellent, glad you liked it. You're welcome, too.

FF6 - Aria Di Mezzo Carattere FF6 - Aria Di Mezzo Carattere

AWESOME!

I told you, you should've submitted man ;)

Either way, this song is just one of those tunes that really gets to you. I love it, and it reminds me of the endless hours of FF6. :)

ZombiePosessor responds:

Good. thanks for your review.

MLSS - HooHoo Village MLSS - HooHoo Village

Thanks for fulfilling my request

Great job, I mean it sounds amazing and knowing that you played the sax yourself and got every note right on, makes it even better. Definitely worth a 5 and 10's across the board.

I just love this theme from the game and it's even better the way you've reproduced it. Keep on mixin' :)

ZombiePosessor responds:

Cool, thanks dude, I'm glad you liked it.

River City Ransom - Boss River City Ransom - Boss

Brought me back

I like it all until that chorus comes in with just the guitar, it sounds a bit warped.

Everything else was PWNsome tho

ZombiePosessor responds:

thanks for the creative criticism